2017 is the Avery Point campus’ 50th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, funding is available for campus organizations, students, faculty, and staff to develop new or enhance existing events which showcase the Avery Point campus.
Funding Amounts and Eligibility
Approximately $10,000 is available for this funding opportunity. It is envisioned that funding awards will be in the range of $500-$100. Greater amounts will be considered but must be justified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year, but funding is limited, so apply soon. Application review and processing necessitates that applications be received at least one month prior to the date the funding is needed, so decisions can be rendered and, if selected, funding will be available when needed.
Funding requests will be reviewed by a committee of members of the 50th Anniversary Committee and assessed according to the following criteria: 1) size and diversity of the audience reached; 2) potential for successful implementation; 3) quality of plans to highlight the Avery Point campus and its anniversary.
1) Complete the Funding Award Form:
- providing a description of the event; as well as
- an explanation of the nature, size and diversity of the audience reached, plans to highlight the campus and its anniversary, as well as any supporting information regarding the nature of the event.
2) Include a budget:
- identifying the total event budget, itemized by specific expenditure,
- amount of funding on-hand (existing funds) as well as
- the amount needed (budget request).
3) Include a budget justification: (explanation for each expenditure).
If you have any questions, Please contact Syma Ebbin at email@example.com or (860) 405-9278.